Happy New Year Everyone! It's time to reflect on 2006, figure out what worked for you & what you could maybe do a little better this year. If you need ideas for your New Years' Resolutions here are some of my favorites:
1. Drink more water (you'll look better & feel better).
2. Learn how to do something new or make time for an activity you love (horseback riding, sailing, dancing, cooking, etc.).
3. Cultivate your friendships (be a good friend).
4. Give the gift of time (volunteer somewhere, play with your kids, talk to your partner).
5. Choose to be happy (You can't always change how others act, but you have total control over how you react).
I hope this year brings you all health, happiness & success. Have a positive attitude & 2007 will be the best year ever!