Friday, October 27, 2006

What Happened to Andrae?



Ahh, Project Runway! What can I say, except that in the world of reality television, it's definitely one of the best. They won me over on the first episode of the first season, when the challenge involved making an outfit from items at the grocery store. Austin Scarlett made an entire dress out of corn husks that I would totally wear to a party. While reality stars as a whole may be looked down upon, I personally admire the ones with talent (singers, dancers, designers & chefs). And, if I haven't mentioned it before, I absolutely LOVE fashion! So, when I came face to face with Andrae Gonzalo I became a blabbering idiot (really, no exaggeration). I felt the need to tell him that I was dressed in a Project Runway themed dress: designed by Michael Kors. When he seemed to truly be a fan of mine, I quickly dismissed him & said "No, no, no. I love you MORE!". Andrae told me that he'd be happy to design a dress for me & even gave me his phone number! Maybe we'll meet at Red Lobster! (Project Runway fans will know what I'm talking about.)

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Where the Hell is my Chiffon?

LMAO

Love this show!
(don't know what I am referring to? Follow the linkingdink...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJii7zQs-l4

Brophtron said...

I haven't seen it myself, but people say that you need real talent for this show, compared with "America's Next Top Model". Sounds like an interesting show.