Sunday, October 22, 2006

Knott's Scary Friends!

I just noticed that many of my friends are divided into groups. I have my Junior friends that I volunteer with. I have girlfriends that I have dinner & watch movies with. I have mom friends for playdates at the park. I have couple friends for double dates. I have work friends that I meet for coffee or lunch. I have Reality Remix friends who meet monthly for dinner. AND, I have my Knott's Scary Friends!
Knott's Berry Farm is an amusement park in Southern California. Every year, during the month of October, they close the park at night & turn it into Knott's Scary Farm with monsters & spooky mazes (They changed the name to Knott's Halloween Haunt years ago, but it will always be Knott's Scary Farm to me). I started going when I was in high school. My oldest kids now go with their girlfriends and my youngest kids are way too young (it's really scary!). My Knott's gang includes Bill: my amazing website guy, who's an incredible writer (I wrote the foreward to his book). Zack: who's a wonderful singer & was the Obsession model years ago (remember the one with the naked torso!). Now he does stunt work, etc. & works on Standoff & Desperate Housewives. Tony: An actor who was on Head of The Class & is in one of the best/ bad horror movies ever: Chopping Mall. Now he works on the George Lopez show. They're all probably going to kill me for giving out so much info, but I can't help but brag about my friends!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

ok. I read this a few hours ago and I was going to comment then, but I decided to wait and then revisit and see if I still wanted to comment... and I do. Erin, is that a diaper bag you are carrying?
LOL =)

Erin Murphy said...

Erin, is that a diaper bag you are carrying?
NO...it's not!! I don't mean to shout, but really after 6 kids, I'm done!
It's just a big bag that can hold a jacket (that I didn't end up wearing).

Brophtron said...

Looks like a good group of friends. It's always nice to have a Halloween destination to visit. I have Salem, of course, so I'm pretty much covered. They re-opened Spooky World this year, but it's all indoors and it's never going to be the same. I think that the last time you were there was its last year in Berlin!