Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Delay

Sorry for the lack of posts. I try to keep my blog upbeat & lighthearted (much as the way I live my life). Unfortunately, we had a death in the family recently & that, combined with Memorial Day has left me at a loss about what to write. Without getting into any discussion about political beliefs or thoughts on the war, I'd like to say that I think of myself as a very patriotic person. I'm very proud to be an American. My Grandfather was a fighter pilot in World War I & my Father was in the Army in World War II. On this first day of Memorial Day Weekend, I sit at home, surrounded by my loving family, & quietly support our troops.

6 comments:

alex said...

All my condoleances...
And thanks to your Grand-Father and your father to have helped us in the 2 World Wars even if I have strong believes on War, if we were living in a World which could avoid Wars, it'd be so much better... anyway it's sadly something we have to bear...

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss!

Mischa said...

I am so sorry for your loss Erin. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Brophtron said...

Erin, I'm sorry to hear about your loss - real life is what it's all about - it sounds like you've got your priorities straight. Be well on this Memorial Day.

GaryB said...

Have been following your myspace. Congrats on reaching 600 friends.
Sorry for your recent loss.

GRAViL said...

.... sorry for your loss. Memories live forever, no one can take them away from you.