Monday, April 30, 2012

Erin Murphy Does Sunday Set-Up™ With Kathy Kaehler

Most of my friends know that I love to cook. I also try to eat healthy with homegrown veggies & fresh eggs from our chickens. So when celebrity fitness trainer Kathy Kaehler contacted me to shoot a segment of Sunday Set-Up™, I literally jumped at the chance. You may recognize Kathy's name from the Today Show or seen her featured with one of her celebrity clients: Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Lopez, Denise Richards, Claudia Schiffer, and Kim Basinger. Now Kathy has turned some of her attention to diet & nutrition. Her program revolves around the idea of taking time once a week to prep veggies & foods: basically setting up your kitchen for a week of healthy eating. Once a week, she visits a different 'celebrity kitchen' & helps to create some delicious meals. Kathy & I had a blast & she's definitely an animal lover like I am! Look at the adorable promo that feature a few of our alpacas, chickens & baby goat. For more information on Kathy & her Sunday Set-Up™ & to see the full segment we shot, visit www.kathykaehler.net

1 comment:

GaryB said...

Hi Erin, It looks like you had a lot of fun with this one.
I really like the music on the video, very inspriring.