Thursday, February 28, 2008

Something Funny...A Blonde Joke.


My sister e-mailed me a joke this morning. She is so NOT the type of person to send e-mail jokes (because she knows I hate them), but this one is actually funny.
I've changed the wording a little, since the writer/perfectionist side of me always tries to improve everything:

A blonde calls her boyfriend & says 'Honey, please come over. I have a really tough jigsaw puzzle & I can't figure out how to get started.' Her boyfriend asks 'What's it supposed to be when it's finished?'

The blonde says, 'According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster'. Her boyfriend decides to drive over & help with the puzzle.

He looks at the pieces spread out on the table, looks at the box, then turns to her & says, 'First of all, I love you very much, but no matter what we do we're not going to be able to assemble those pieces into anything resembling a rooster.' He takes her hand & says, 'Second, I want you to sit down & relax. Let's have a nice glass of wine & then...he says with a deep sigh...





'Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box'.

3 comments:

Brophtron said...

There's nothing quite like a blonde joke - they'll never go away, will they? The bad news - they're blocking your blog where I work! The interesting news is that they're starting to run commercials for "I know my kid's a star" with Danny Bonaduce - it premieres on VH-1 on March 20th.

Majestic said...

I'm blond and i got the joke , my boyfriend is brown and did not get the joke!

Mrs.B said...

Could be the best one I've heard thus far...and I've heard a few in my time.