Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sisters At Heart

Bewitched - Minisode - Sisters At Heart

Add to My Profile | More Videos
In honor of Elizabeth Montgomery receiving her star on the Walk of fame, I'm posting the minisode of her favorite episode of Bewitched: Sisters at Heart. It's one of my favorites as well! I love the story behind the story: the episode was written by an English class at Thomas Jefferson High School. Their teacher asked the class one morning, about the reading assignment from the night before. No one had done their homework, but they'd all watched Bewitched. The teacher came up with the idea for the class to write an episode of the show as a class project. They presented the completed episode to Liz & Bill Asher (who loved it & decided to flm it!). The entire class came to the set & even as a child, I knew how special it was.
For those interested in the star ceremony, there are some great photos & videos on the Harpies Bizarre site:
http://www.harpiesbizarre.com/star.htm

5 comments:

GaryB said...

Hi Erin,
"Sisters" is one of my favourite episodes also, along with #151. "I don’t want to be a Toad," #189. "Tabitha's Very Own Samantha",#248: "Tabitha's First Day at School" All featuring yourself of course.
Great to see you have made it into the top five of the tournament.

Brophtron said...

Thanks for the video - excellent episode that is really timeless. It's really one of the reasons that Bewitched is a classic.

Mike Barer said...

Erin
That is a great episode with a great message. I really enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

The "spots" are priceless. I can't wait for the next Bewitched season to come on sale so I can see this episode in its entirety.

Remembering Dawn said...

Hey there, Erin; I just got the DVD that has your day at nursery school in which that nasty Mrs. Burch wouldn't allow your friend, Amy, to be a butterfly. That is one of my all time favorites.