Monday, January 14, 2013

The Hollywood Show!

This weekend I signed autographs with my sister Diane at the Hollywood Show. If you've never been to one of these events, they're totally surreal, a little bit loud and kind of awesome! I don't attend them very often, but it's fun to bump into old friends and meet some new ones. I was able to hang out with Ron Masak, who I turned into a little boy on an episode of Bewitched.
I was the stunt double for Academy Award nominee Virginia Madsen over twenty years ago and I was so excited when she came running over to see me!
On Saturday night, we went to the birthday party for my friend, Dawn Lyn who played Dodie on My 3 Sons. I acted a little like a crazy fan there when I met Max Baer, Jr, who played Jethro on the Beverly Hillbillies.
I also enjoyed chatting with Jimmy McNichol & the handsome actor/ turned photographer Parker Stevenson. While talking to Parker I remembered that I'd helped pick out Kirstie Alley's birthday gift to him, when she and I worked together on Mad House.
For more information about the Hollywood Show, visit their website: www.hollywoodshow.com . Photo Credits: Photo w/ Diane Al Ortega, all others cell phone pics.

No comments: